Sunday, January 11, 2009

I {heart} U!

So, I'm finally able to show you the I {heart} U album that Colin and I put together for his mommy & daddy for Christmas. He gave it to Amy yesterday when we had our 'Christmas'.

How cute did it turn out?
Materials used:
Papers from my scrappy stash
Threading Water Punch, Round punch
Cricut - Cutting Up, My Community, Paper Dolls & Stretch your Imagination
Cricut Design Studio
Cuttlebug Embossing Folders for photo mats
Microsoft Word
Stickles, Inks, Brads & Flowers
Ribbons from my stash
Thanks for looking!
Have a fabulous crafty & creative day!
Min

2 comments:

  1. Wow Min. I love your album !!!

    Hugs Monique

    ReplyDelete
  2. Colin's mommy loves it. And it's even cuter when you can see his sweet little face!

    Thank you Aunt Mindi for always spoiling me with your Colin projects.

    Amy

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit my little sliver of Paradise.
I love reading your comments!!!
Hugs & Happy Days! ~Min