Thursday, December 20, 2012

Oldie But Goodie at Bugaboo!

Holy Christmas, can you believe that Christmas is RIGHT around the corner???
Maybe this wee little Fairy on this Oldie But Goodie Thursday can wiggle her nose and help me get my Holiday shopping finished.
You can pick up this cutie at The Bugaboo Stamps Store.
Image - Bugaboo Stamps "Wee One Fairy - Lean on Knees"
Papers - Miscellaneous from my scrappy bin
Copics - Copics
Tools - Cuttlebug, Nestie & EK Success Border Punch
Extra STUFF - Customized Ribbon, Miscellaneous Sentiment, Stazon Jet Black Ink, Dimensionals & Stickles
And, if you didn't know, Jodie is havin' a BIG 

Don't miss out!!

Hugs & Happy Days!

2 comments:

  1. She's so cute, cute, CUTE!
    ((HUGS))
    Cheryl First
    aka Cafexpressions

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanκs for shаring your thοughts about vax.
    Regards

    Ηаνe a look at my wеb-ѕite drkeyurbhatt.blogspot.fr
    Feel free to visit my weblog -

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit my little sliver of Paradise.
I love reading your comments!!!
Hugs & Happy Days! ~Min