Monday, December 17, 2012

Anything But a Card Monday at Bugaboo

It's an ABC Monday at The Bug Blog and Bugaboo Stamps today.
I'm trying to get some of my Christmas projects finished up.  Hence the cute little tag below.

A while ago I showed you the cute little shadowbox that I did for our friends that had my nephew in it.
Well, before I could wrap it up it needed a tag.  ;):)
Image - Bugaboo Stamps "Sock Monkey Boy"
Papers - A little Cardstock from my stash
Coloring - Copics
Extra STUFF - GOOGLEY Eyes, Stickles, Computer Generated verse for the back of the shadow box & dimensionals

Thanks so much for stoppin' by today - I know how busy everyone is with the holiday season right around the corner.
Hugs & Happy Holidays!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit my little sliver of Paradise.
I love reading your comments!!!
Hugs & Happy Days! ~Min