Friday, December 7, 2012

I Want a Hippopotamus for Christmas!

I want a hippopotamus for Christmas

Only a hippopotamus will do
Don't want a doll, no dinky Tinker Toy
I want a hippopotamus to play with and enjoy



I want a hippopotamus for Christmas
I don't think Santa Claus will mind, do you?
He won't have to use our dirty chimney flue
Just bring him through the front door,
that's the easy thing to do



I love this Christmas Song!  =)  And if you'd like to get hooked - Here's a link to watch the video and have the music in your head for the rest of the day.  "I Want a Hippopotamus for Christmas."

Why am I off on the Hippopotamus Christmas tangent??
Well, because today Bugaboo has this adorable Christmas Hippopotamus as its Friday Freebie!!!
Image:  Bugaboo Stamps "Hippo Candy Cane"
Papers - Miscellaneous Scraps from my studio scrappy box
Coloring - Copics
Tools - EK Success Border Punch
Extra STUFF - Dimensionals, Stickles, PTI Button, Doodling and Twine

Head on over to The Bug Blog and check out what the rest of the designers whipped up with this adorable little Hippo and then visit The Bugaboo Store and get your freebie (and maybe a few extras while the Christmas Sale is going on!)
Hugs & Happy Days!

1 comment:

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit my little sliver of Paradise.
I love reading your comments!!!
Hugs & Happy Days! ~Min