Tuesday, November 8, 2011

"Snappy" Bugaboo New Release

Jodie's at it again with these way too stinkin' cute Make it Snappy Images!!  Today's New Release is the Reindeer Trio that comes with "Season's Greetings" or a Blank sentiment area.

Well, I'm back at it again too with the holiday Tee's and made this "Reindeer Games" for another family kiddo - these little suckers are like Pototo chips - you can't just have ONE!!!

Sorry the photos are a little rough - with this 'daylights saving....er you don't get daylight again till fall time change' it's kind of thrown me for a loop taking photos after work.  DOH!

 I just LOVE the way this turned out - I'm beginning to think I'm going to have to start making some of these for myself!  =)  Stay Tuned!!
Image - Bugaboo Stamps "More Make It Snappy - Reindeer Trio"
Coloring - GIMP
Tools - Iron, Tshirt from JoAnn, Photo Effects Inkjet Transfer Paper, Ink Jet Printer, Scribble for added Bling

Check out what the rest of the desgin team did with this trouble makin' Christmas Trio at The Bug Blog and then be sure to visit The Bugaboo Store and get your holiday trio (You'll love the rest of the collection too - these Make it Snappy images MAKE ME SMILE!!)
Thanks for visiting today!!
Hugs & Happy Days!
This has been entered into the following Challenges -
Wee memories - C4,  #75 Hand made Gifts (see Challenge for details)
Creative Inspirations Paint - 1E - Anything Goes
Forever Friends - 2W, SIO, must include animal - (2nd week) Bling Bling (ends 14th Nov)
Craft Your Passion - Anything Goes PLUS Brown
Make it Monday - always Anything Goes

4 comments:

  1. This is so totally "to doe for"! hehehe Okay...bad pun....I know. I love it, though, and am so ealous of all that are receiving one!!! :0)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adorable!! Thanks for joining us at Creative Inspirations Paint!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just love this!
    Thanks so much for playing at Wee Memories.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a fun card! Thanks for playing at Wee Memories this week!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit my little sliver of Paradise.
I love reading your comments!!!
Hugs & Happy Days! ~Min