Monday, November 14, 2011

A Sleddin' We Will Go!

We had snow flurries last week and I can only imagine what this week will bring - with snow on the horizon,  today's little ditty seemed fitting - I'm just hoping this isn't me trying to get into work in the near future!  LOL  Dashing through the snow on I-75 is NOT my idea of a GOOD MORNING!
This cute Sledding Elfling is part of the November New Releases from Whimsie Doodles.
I pulled out some Christmas print I'd had in my stash for a bit that had not been used and am pleased how it turned out - this print is a bit outside my comfort zone.
Image - Whimsie Doodles "Sledding Elfling"
Papers - Kraft, Bazzill, Miscellaneous print
Coloring - Copics
Tools - Cuttlebug, Nesties (Wonky Rectangles) & EK Success Punch
Extra STUFF - Bling, Dimensionals, Metallic Doodling, Stazon Jet Black Ink, Studio G Sentiment & Stickles

Have you been over to the Whimsie Doodles Blog, or the Store to see some of the super fun digis Melyssa's been creating for the holiday season?
Visit, you won't be disappointed!  AND, if you haven't been to our Whimsie Doodles Facebook Page to 'Like' us, head on over there (there's a super duper cute freebie waiting for you!!
Hugs & Happy Days!
This has been entered into the following challenges - 
Daisy Doodles Creative Challenge - 2E, SIO, (must use digi) - (2nd week) Anything goes with a Digi (ends 20th Nov)
Hooked on Crafts - 2W, SIO - (1st week)  Punches and /or Diecuts (ends 26th Nov)

3 comments:

  1. I-75 is notmy idea of fun ever! lol! I adore this little gem....she's a total doll!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such and adorable card. Thank you for sharing and joining us at Hooked on craft challenges.
    Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous Min, such a lovely image :)

    Many thanks for joining in with our Thankgiving/Anything Goes with a Digi challenge over at Daisy Doodles Creative Challenges

    Mandy (DT member for Daisy Doodles)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit my little sliver of Paradise.
I love reading your comments!!!
Hugs & Happy Days! ~Min