Monday, November 7, 2011

Anything But a Card - In Holiday Style?

Okay, so I'm ATTEMPTING to get AHEAD of the holiday season - I get sweaty palms every time I go into a store that has Christmas stuff out - even though some if it has been out since September...Less than 2 months, can you BELIEVE IT?!?!?!

As you know, I've had a super fun time making T-shirts for the kiddos in our family this year.
Well, with today being an Anything But a Card day over at The Bug Blog, it was the PERFECT time to share this "Santa's Little Helper" Tee that I whipped for one of the kiddos in the family. =)
 Here's a little close up of her -
Image - Bugaboo Stamps - Ava Mistletoe Fairy
Coloring - GIMP
Tools - Printer to print heat transfer & Iron
Extra Stuff - Tshirt from JoAnn & Heat Transfer paper

So - have you gotten started on any of YOUR holiday stuff yet?? =)
Hugs & Happy Days!
This holiday tee has been entered into the following challenges -
Crafting When We Can - 2W, 2E, C5 - (2nd week) Halloween and/or Anything But A Card (ends 11th Nov)
I Did It Creations - Christmas/Winter
Wee memories - C4,  #75 Hand made Gifts (see Challenge for details)

6 comments:

  1. This is so adorable. I want to try a heat transfer. I have never been successful...but that was years ago...maybe things have changed. You chose a darling image and you did a wonderful job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a wonderful idea for a child's gift! Terrific job on this. Thanks for joining us at I DID IT CREATIONS CHALLENGE # 80! Good Luck!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What an wonderful t-shirt! SO CUTE!!!!! THanks so much for joining us at Wee Memories!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What an adorable gift, love it. Thanks for joining us at CWWC this time. Carol DT x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Min, I LOVE the shirts you've been making with the Bug A Boo Stamps images they are so cute!
    Happy Veterans Day! Hugs, Jan

    ReplyDelete
  6. Super cute!! Love it. Thanks for playing along at Wee Memories Challenge.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit my little sliver of Paradise.
I love reading your comments!!!
Hugs & Happy Days! ~Min