Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Occupation?

When you were little, was there something you wanted to be when you grew up?
Your dream job? 
The only thing I can remember wanting to be as a kid growing up was a writer.
And I wanted to change my name to Daisy Lee. . . but that's an entirely different story for another day!  HA HA
Hmmmmm, I don't think my 'real' job is too far from what I wanted to be as a kid - though I'm not writing the novels and poetry I once thought I'd write. There's always time though, right?  LOL
With today being Tuesday, it's a New Release day at Bugaboo Stamps, and shortly you'll see how I got on this "What did you want to be when you grew up" conversation.
Today's newly released set is these super cute "Occupational Bears".
I never wanted to be a nurse (used to be a bit squeemish about blood and 'stuff'), but this little nurse bear is just perfect for someone who might be under the weather a bit.
Image - Bugaboo Stamps "Occupational Bear" set - Nurse Bear
Papers - Bazzill Dots, Coredinations & Kraft
Coloring - Copics
Tools - Nesties & EK Success Punch (I just LOVE LOVE LOVE this punch lately!)
Extra STUFF - Grosgrain Ribbon & Bow, Dimensionals, Miscellaneous Sentiment stamp, ColorBox White Ink & BLING BLING BLING!
Be sure to check out the terrific projects the Design Team turned out with today's New Release set at The Bug Blog.
Don't forget too - the 20% off sale continues until March 25 (Friday), maybe, just maybe there is a cute little occupational bear that reminds you of your inner kid! :)
Hugs & Happy Days!
This cute little project has been entered into the following challenges -

14 comments:

  1. Awww, this is too cute! Thanks for playing along in the Lawnscaping/Wee Memories bonus challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I adore your card Min ! The colours are fantastic ! What a cute bow !

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh that ribbon is to die for, and it's a cute card...LOL! See what caught my attention!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so stinkin cute I love Craft and red together and then add that ribbon, genius!!! love it

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is so cute! It would cheer anyone up! Love the bling and thanks for joining us at The One Stop Craft Shop!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh Min...I always love your cards!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Daisy Lee hmm I wanted to be Chloe and instead my daughter coped that name bwahahaaha Love your card and the colors are really nice and different! Thank you for playing in our Use A Digi Challenge this week at The Crafty Pad. Wishing you luck in the random draw and hope to see you Sunday for a new challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Such a cute card Min !

    Hugs Monique

    ReplyDelete
  9. Just so cute as always! And I always love your stories. :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh Daisy Lee, this is just adorable. Love all the kraft. And that's colorbox white? I thought it was white heat embossed. Awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  11. This is really cute, thanks so much for joining us at Wee Memories this week.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Awwww what a sweet image. Love the red with the craft paper.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Oh..this card is just perfect for cheering someone up. Love the nurse image and the bright color combo. I wanted to be Queen Elizabeth!! Hard to be when my name is Barbara LOL!!Thanks for joining us this week at The Crafty Pad for our "Use a Digi"challenge. Hope to see you again on Sunday for our next challenge :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. Must hear more about the Daisy Lee story!

    Amy

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit my little sliver of Paradise.
I love reading your comments!!!
Hugs & Happy Days! ~Min