Friday, March 25, 2011

Blessed

Happy Friday All!
Finally beginning to feel a little better after picking up a flu bug from last weekend's baby shower (who says you don't get to take something home with you at a baby shower. . . . definitely NOT the something I wanted to take home though!!!)
I hope you are all feeling TERRIFIC and ready for the weekend!!
Today is a Freebie Friday at Bugaboo Stamps and the set today is A Kids View set.  I don't know how familiar you are with the AKV sets that Jodie creates, but they're WONDERFUL!
This week's set is kind of a reminder to me with Easter not too far off about everything I should be thankful for and how blessed I am to be loved by my Lord and Savior.
Image - Bugaboo Stamps "A Kids View - God" Lamb image
Paper - Recollections print, Kraft & Bazzill
Coloring - Copics
Tools - EK Success Punch
Extra STUFF - Ribbon from my stash, Studio G (I think) Blessed sentiment, Color Box Chestnut Roan Ink and Stickles
Be sure to visit The Bug Blog and see all the fabulous cards the design team has created and then be sure to visit The Bugaboo Store and get your freebie. :)  Don't forget too - TODAY is the last day to take advantage of the 20% off your entire order sale Jodie is running.  If you're anything like me, you have a "WISH LIST" that keeps growing and this 20% sale is the perfect time to add some of those cute new images (and OBG images) to your collection!!
Hugs & Happy Days! 
This card has been entered into the following challenges -

11 comments:

  1. Oh Min I adore your card ! I love the way you have placed the sentiment... It's beautiful...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute card! Thanks for joining us this week at DZ Doodles.
    Joyce xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello your cards are so CUTE!!!! I have a "stylish blogge award" for you.please stop by on my blog to claim your award-thanks and have an awesome day!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wonderful card! Great image! Thank you for joining us this week at Do You Stack Up.

    ReplyDelete
  5. You've made such a great card with that image! Amen and amen for your statement on the love of the Savior. Thanks so much for joining us this week at Digi Doodle Shop's Best!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wonderful image

    kitten DYSU team

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great card.The papers and kraft set the image off perfectly.Thanks for joining us at Digi Doodle Shop's Best :D
    Lisa x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Cute card. Thanks for joining us at Digi Doodle Shop's best
    Hugs,
    julie

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a cute little image and such a cute card! Thanks for joining us at DZ Doodles!

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a fun image this is. Love the card and the colours.:))
    Thanks for joining us at DZDoodles.

    Hugs, Rosalien

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit my little sliver of Paradise.
I love reading your comments!!!
Hugs & Happy Days! ~Min