Sunday, March 27, 2011

Batteries??

I tell you - we used to go through batteries in our house like WATER!
My hubby and I just LOVE our Wii - of course we're the only one of our friends in our neighborhood that has one, so everyone always ends up at our house.  We were going throught batteries EVERY stinkin' weekend it seemed. . . . UNTIL we got the Wii Remote charger.  AMEN for Rechargable electronics!!

In anycase, every time I saw this Gus Image from Bugaboo and the flash light (we run into this same problem with our flashlights too), I have to laugh.

Flashlights are INDEED a place to keep dead batteries!

Only appropriate to put on a card for a grin.
Image - Bugaboo Stamps "Gus Tidbits"
Paper - Paper Studio, Bazzill & Kraft
Coloring - Copics
Extra Tools - Cuttlebug & Star embossing folder
Extra STUFF - Dimensionals

My hubby and I have been involved in the Soldier's Angels organization for going on 5 years now.  We've adopted several soldiers that were stationed overseas and recently we signed on to their Letter Writing Team.  So, this little Gus ditty is headed to Afghanistan to hopefully give one of our brave soldiers a brief chuckle!
If you'd like to join the Soldier's Angels Letter Writing Team, or any of the other support teams they have, you can visit the Soldier's Angels site and get involved!
Hugs & Happy Days!

This card has been entered into the following challenges -
Stamping Vacation - No Tools Other than Cuttlebug
The Rubber Cafe - Embossing (1 of 1)

3 comments:

  1. Hilarious sentiment! I have a couple flashlights in my house like this. LOL Your card is so cute. Love your coloring. Thank you for joining us at the Stamping Vacation Challenge Blog. Have a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your card Min ! So happy you have solved the battery problem for your Wii !

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hear ya on the Wii batteries. Been thinking about getting those chargers.

    Amy

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit my little sliver of Paradise.
I love reading your comments!!!
Hugs & Happy Days! ~Min