Monday, March 21, 2011

Marvelous Monday at Shelly's Images

Happy Monday all!  Today is a Marvelous Monday at Shelly's Images and with the Marvelous Monday, we're sharing the "Carrot" image - JUST in time for garden planting! :)  I'm not sure about you, but we've been planning our our garden veggies for the past month (ready for WINTER to be done with)!
Although I didn't have a chance to create a project with this image, I wanted to share it with you because it is just so darn cute! :)
How FUN is this?!
You can get yours today at Shelly's Images.  Be sure to visit The SI blog too and see the wonderful projects our Design Team created and our Guest Designer too!
Talk about Inspiration!
Hugs & Happy Days! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit my little sliver of Paradise.
I love reading your comments!!!
Hugs & Happy Days! ~Min