Monday, November 29, 2010

A Marvelous Monday at Shelly's Images

Who doesn't remember sneaking down the stairs on Christmas Eve, hoping to catch a glimpse of Little Ole' Saint Nick?
Well, I sure do - and Shelly has captured those memories in this super cute Christmas Eve digi.
Here's a gorgeous Work of Art my DT sister Marion created -
Pretty Fabulous, don't you think??  Doesn't she just do an amazing job with those copics coloring??

Be sure to stop over to The SI Blog and see what the other girls created AND don't forget to stop by the SI Store and get your Christmas Eve image at the discounted price today only.

Oh, and if we're making a to do list, don't forget - This Wednesday kicks off our Shelly's Images 12 Days of Christmas Celebration.  We hope you'll join us!!

3 comments:

  1. Very pretty! I love how you used the ribbon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This image is too cute. Reminds me of my childhood when I would sneak down the stairs to see if Santa had been. Love what you did with the ribbon!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome post. Really enjoyed reading your blog posts.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit my little sliver of Paradise.
I love reading your comments!!!
Hugs & Happy Days! ~Min