Sunday, November 21, 2010

Birthday Celebration

Today we celebrated with my nephew his 5th Birthday - we went bowling - well, the kids went bowling - we've decided Wii bowling is much safer and the balls, er remote is lighter. :)
It's always a good time to watch the kids bowl though - and THANK GOODNESS for bumpers (for some reason I don't remember them when I was a kid - maybe that's why I'm such a TERRIBLE bowler in real life - I ROCK in Wii bowling - I carry a 269 average!
Uh Huh, I know you're jealous!  ;o)

The theme for his party this year is Toy Story 3 - so I thought I'd show you a quickie of the card I put together for him.
Image - Coloring Book page from Internet
Paper - Kraft and Cardstock
Coloring - Copics
Punches - EK Success
Extra STUFF - Brads, Doodling & Stickles
To Infinity and Beyond!

1 comment:

  1. Great card for a 5 year old boy! The image is adorable, I'm sure Colin loved it! I'm with you on the bowling...leave it for the kids...I'd make a fool of myself!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit my little sliver of Paradise.
I love reading your comments!!!
Hugs & Happy Days! ~Min