Friday, November 5, 2010

Freebie Friday at Bugaboo

WAA HOO!  It's Friday! 
Don't you think today's Bugaboo Freebie looks happy it's Freebie Friday too??
Image - Bugaboo "AKV Winter" Set
Paper - Snowflake Paper from my stash that I've had forever and orange & white Cardstock
Coloring - Copics
Technique - Sewing (I think a few of the Bugaboo Girls have created a SEWING MONSTER!)
Extra STUFF - Snowflakes (Cricut Winter Wonderland cart), Dimensionals, Nesties, Stickles, Studio G Sentiment Stamp, Dew Drop Ink and BG Brad

Challenges this is entered into -

Stop over to The Bug Blog and see what the rest of the design team created (awesome creations by the way) and THEN run over and get your AKV Winter set and any other images you've got on your WANT list - remember, this month, the entire month is 50% off your order month!!
Yep, can't let the month go by without taking advantage of this deal, can you??
I know I sure can't!

8 comments:

  1. My absolute favorite of the lot today Min-Min!!! I love the shiny/sparkly paper and the blue & orange color combination!!! :D MWAH!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE that paper! And look at the smile on this guy's face! He's a happy skier! Terrific snowflake and I love the font on the word Snow! Terrific card!

    Thanks so much for playing along with the challenges at Stamping Vacation! This earns you entry in the Dec 1st drawing for 4 free stamp set AND a $25.00 gift certificate!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a funny image :)
    Such a great card!!
    Thanks for sharing it at digital tuesday :)
    Hugs Anneke

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very cute, I love how you popped him up!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wonderful job Min! beautiful colors and LOVE that paper!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a super cute image! Great color choices! LOVE IT! Way to use your stitching!! Thanks for joining us at Crafty Cardmakers this fortnight! Don't forget about our spotlight challenges as well!! hugs- Little Miss Neat (Corry).

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such a cute card!
    Thanks for sharing it at digital tuesday :)
    Hugs Anneke

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a funky, bright image.

    Great stitching too

    Thanks so much for joining us at Crafty Cardmakers.

    Lin - Lil Miss Chatterbox

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit my little sliver of Paradise.
I love reading your comments!!!
Hugs & Happy Days! ~Min