Monday, November 15, 2010

The Fat Man has Arrived at SI

The Fat Man has join our design team this week at Shelly's Images for some super cute cards and projects and a Marvelous Monday too!!
And if you're like me and haven't started your Christmas cards, Santa  would be a PERFECT image to grace the front of your cards!
Pop over to the SI blog and check out the other AMAZING projects the team created (and when I say AMAZING, you won't be disappointed).
Image - Shelly's Images "Santa"
Paper - Cardstock & Handmade paper - Ho Ho Ho paper from an old DCWV Christmas stack
Coloring - Copics
Punches - MS Punch
Extra STUFF - Nesties circle & scallop, Ribbon from my stash, bling and Stickles
After you check out the wonderful design team projects, run over to the SI Store and get this image for yourself - who doesn't love a little fat man in a sleigh who says ho ho ho and has 8 tiny reindeer?!
You can get him today only at a discounted price too!
Can you say Happy Christmas to me?! 

1 comment:

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit my little sliver of Paradise.
I love reading your comments!!!
Hugs & Happy Days! ~Min