Monday, August 2, 2010

Monday, Monday

Happy Monday!  What a great weekend!  Lots of projects worked on, lots of projects completed, both creatively and around the house.

My wonderfully hubby and I had a movie night last night, if you haven't seen "The Blind Side", even if you don't like football, this movie is a MUST SEE.  We've had it at home, waiting to be watched since Easter (yah, we've had the movie a while).  Definitely a great movie.

While we were able to get several projects done this weekend of course, creatively, none of what I completed can be shown quite yet - of course. 

I can share a little tomorrow so stay turned.  :)

This week is kind of a LONG short week for us.  Wednesday is dad's surgery, so time this week will be spent at the hospital with family.

Of course, because I don't sit well, I've got a bag full of things to do - felted slippers, yarn for a new knitted bear, yarn to teach myself to crochet those cute little flowers for layouts and cards and hopefully some images too to do a little coloring on :)  So, hopefully we have a few projects to share after this week's hitaus.

I do want to share a quick photo with you.
The Title - "BEAN VOLCANO"
While we don't have any beans YET, with the amount of flowers we have, we're gonna have beans comin' out of our EARS soon!  These bean plants are nearly 4 foot tall.
We're already making our list for NEXT YEAR'S garden!

Oh, and before I forget, today is Marvelous Monday over at Shelly's Images - a great new image is being highlighted today - ROUND UP!  Swing by and take a look!
Hoping you have a terrific Monday!!

1 comment:

  1. lol...the title of your post has me singing the song. GREAT! now that will be stuck in my head all day. :)
    We loved the "Blind Side". I am glad you got to see it.

    Lots of prayers heading your way this week. Keep me posted because I know I won't be able to think of anything else.

    Love ya!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit my little sliver of Paradise.
I love reading your comments!!!
Hugs & Happy Days! ~Min