Tuesday, August 3, 2010

Fruits & Veggies at Camp-Friendzy!

Camp is still going on at Scrap-Friendzy.  We're down to our last challenge this week to see who the last camper standing is.  What amazing projects these ladies have created!!

While everyone is working on the big challenge, we have a few smaller ones that we throw at everyone and well, today was my day to add a BONUS Challenge into the mix.  And guess what?!  It involves some of my favorite things right now - Home Grown Fruits & Veggies!

I LOVE LOVE LOVE Watermelon this time of the year (kind of like I won't eat fresh apples any time other than Fall - yah, weird I know).  So, with today's challenge, everyone has been challenged to do a layout inspired from their favorite fruits & veggies. . . . .

Here is my sweet layout of my adorable niece for her album - can you guess what my fruit or veggie is?
If you guessed WATERMELON, you're RIGHT ON TARGET!! :)

Page Title - "I THINK...Therefore I Am!"
Photo - My adorable niece
Papers - Prima
Flower - Prima
Extra STUFF - Chipboard swirls, Tim Holtz Crackle Paint, Pool & Lettuce Paint, Ribbon & Tulle from my stash, Thickers & MM letters for title, Nesties for the frame.

Be sure to pop over to Scrap-Friendzy and join us for some super fun challenges. 
While Camp is just about over, you won't believe what AWESOME things we have up our sleeve for September!!!!

1 comment:

  1. Love the layout - sooo pretty!

    And that little girl isn't bad either.

    :)
    Amy

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit my little sliver of Paradise.
I love reading your comments!!!
Hugs & Happy Days! ~Min