Thursday, August 19, 2010

Ice-Cream-A-Licious!

Yep more Penguins and this one is Ice-Cream-A-licious!
And because today is Thursday, that means it's an OBG day at Bugaboo Stamps!!
Can you tell I'm just LOVIN' Poppi the Penguin?  And that I'm really havin' fun makin' my own paper?!
Image - Bugaboo Stamps "Poppi Penguin"
Papers - Coredinations & 'tover cardstock from my stash & Min Made Ice Cream Cone Paper
Technique - Embossing and Making my Own Paper (see Tutorial HERE)
Extra STUFF - Ribbon, Studio G Ice Cream Stamp, Copics for coloring, Stickles and of course, my Googley Eyes
Super CUTE, huh??
Gosh, what will I do once all the summer penguins have been colored?  Wonder if we'll see a fall or winter version of the penguins?!
Thanks for stoppin by today!  Be sure to swing over to Shelly's Images too - Audrey has been drivin' the bus this week and today is an awesome new Terrifically Thrilling Thursday Challenge!  Things have been a bit sketchy over there, so be sure to stop by and see exactly how things have turned out!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit my little sliver of Paradise.
I love reading your comments!!!
Hugs & Happy Days! ~Min