Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Tuesday Tutorial

If you haven't been by Shelly's Images today, stop by and check out the great Tutorials that Audrey posted. 
I LOVE my Cuttlebug and embossing with it and Audrey posted two great tutorials to use your embossing plates a little differently than usual.

Oh, and before I forget, if you're not a follower of the Shelly's Images Blog yet, once we get to 50 followers, we're going to give away some FREEBIES!

So, stop by and join the fun!!  You still have a chance to join us for this week's Bev's TTT Challenge too.
I'm hoping to post my entry tonight - I had to stop what I was doing last night and watch the series finale of '24'.  Anyone else watch it?  What did you think?

Be back tonight with some creativity!  It's supposed to be crazy hot today & the humidity is starting to creep in.  We haven't turned on the air yet, so I think the coolest place will be my studio tonight.  :)

1 comment:

  1. I'm going to check Audrey's tutorial now...thanks for the link!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit my little sliver of Paradise.
I love reading your comments!!!
Hugs & Happy Days! ~Min