Thursday, May 20, 2010

Bev's Terrifically Thrilling Thursday Challenge

If you haven't popped over to the Shelly's Image Blog yet this morning, it's a must!  Bev has got a TERRIFIC challenge for you today to get your creative juices flowin!!  Click here to see what she's got up her sleeve.  She's also included some AWESOME projects too!!
I haven't had much of a chance to tinker with this challenge yet today but hope to after I get home from work!  I'm countin' dwon the hours
Come join us - we had so much fun last week, you can only imagine how much fun we're going to have again this week!!
Can't wait to see what you all create!

1 comment:

  1. I'm going to work on the TTT as well.
    thanks for the lovely compliment on my card. By best crafting Friend loved them as well and will be going to the store to get them as well.
    xxxx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit my little sliver of Paradise.
I love reading your comments!!!
Hugs & Happy Days! ~Min