Sunday, May 9, 2010

Happy Mother's Day

Here's a mother's day card I can post today (the other two have to wait until tomorrow as they introduce a new release at Shelly's Images! :)
I always try & make a mom's day card from my nephew (and new niece now) for my friend Amy (who I'm sure will read this before the card arrives as my postal skills have been lacking this week).
Anyway, this is my nephew who loves dinosaurs, so these cute images from Doodle Dragon Studios seemed to be the perfect fit!
Images - Doodle Dragon Studios (2 dinos & background)
Technique - MCPT
Paper - Left-over Coredinations
Other Stuff - Stickles; Googley Eyes (OF COURSE); Fiskars Apron Punch; Computer Generated Sentiment; dimensionals to pop up 2 dinos & sentiment
The inside reads " To the most DINO-MITE Mom in the World!
So many things going on today - today is the deadline of th Twist & Sketch Crop for the big Crop prize.  Make sure you swing by Scrap-Friendzy and check out the Sketches the design team posted. 
Also, TOMORROW is Marvelous Monday at Shelly's Images Blog - be sure to stop by and see the new release - it's one I'm sure you'll LOVE!!  Plus, Scrappy is our DT host this week and she's got lots of GREAT things up her sleeve!!
Thank so much for stoppin' by today. 
I hope you're enjoying your mom - that's were we're headed this morning - to my mom & dad's.
Happy Craftin'!
Min

7 comments:

  1. Hi Min,

    I love this card. It's so cute. I love the sparkles and again the rolling eyes. It's just so wonderful you made that for them.
    hug
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh this is so cute Min !! I love it :)).

    Happy Mother's Day :)).

    Hugs Monique

    ReplyDelete
  3. awww.....such a super sweet card. And love the googly eyes that you are now nearly famous for! Love it, love it, love it.

    Have a great day today!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. OH my Min, this is just too stinkin cute! Love how you used the border punch on the sentiment, how creative!

    ReplyDelete
  5. LOL, I did see it here first. Can't wait to see it in person though, looks cute!

    Amy

    ReplyDelete
  6. Min, this is SOOO ADORABLE, LOVE how you colored the dragons, TOO CUTE!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit my little sliver of Paradise.
I love reading your comments!!!
Hugs & Happy Days! ~Min