Monday, August 31, 2009

Happy Anniversary!

To one adorable couple!!
Today our friends Susan and Kris are celebrating their first anniversary!
Aren't they just the cutest?!So, the card Glen and I sent to help them celebrate their special first anniversary was this one - I used the colors from their wedding to create it.
And I even got to put some ink on some stamps that hadn't seen any in a while.

Paper - Metallic Brown & Cream paper (artsy.licious - Chatter Box )Archivers
Ribbon - Michael's last fall
Stamped/Embossed Quote - Marriage set - Joann's, Champagne Glasses - Hanna Stamps
Ink - Lightening Black - Dew Drops/Embossed w/Clear powder
Extras - Bling (it's not an Anniversary card without a little bling!)
Happy Anniversary guys!
Happy Craftin' and Thanks for stopping by today!
Happy Monday!
Min

4 comments:

  1. OH MY...so elegent! Love the paper you used. The ribbon is PERFECT! You did a great job! LOVE IT!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your card is beautifull Min. I love it.

    Hugs Monique

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the touch the ribbon adds.

    Amy

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Min...I already left a comment but when you get a chance stop by my blog to pick up a couple awards that I'd like to pass along to you.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit my little sliver of Paradise.
I love reading your comments!!!
Hugs & Happy Days! ~Min