Sunday, August 9, 2009

The Good Friend Challenge Results

This week was the first week of our 'Good Friend Challenge' with my honorary sis Shelly and her mom Rhonda.
The challenge this week was to use the Pete the Scarecrow image (and any of his accessories) use the Magic Colored Pencil Technique, some type of embossing and at least 1 print and one plain paper.
So, here are this week's results.My 'Pete' Card above - I used some printed paper from my stash, D'Vine Swirls on the clouds and pop dots to pop up the sign, clouds & Pete.Here's Rhonda's cute Pete card - I LOVE how she used the Sunny flower as the sun! Great work Rhonda!! :)
And this fun little ditty is Shelly's. I absolutely love her sentiment inside - too cute Sis.
You can check out more of Shelly's creativity and this week's Good Friend Challenge on Monday on Shelly's blog here.
Hope you had a great weekend - we spent the day at a friends pool as the temperature was 93* with a heat index of 105* Guess summer's finally arrived. Here's hoping I don't have much of a sunburn.......
Happy Craftin'!
Min

6 comments:

  1. They are sooooo cute !! I love those images :)).

    Hugs Monique

    ReplyDelete
  2. Min your card turned out so cute. Love the embossed clouds. You and Mom both did such a good job with the MCPT. Don't know what I did wrong, but I just didn't like how it turned out.

    ReplyDelete
  3. beautiful cards!!! come to my blog and get your award!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. OMG Min, this is ADORABLE. I've got to make something similar for my DT next week and I have been drawing a complete blank...this has really given me some ideas. Thanks for the inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  5. just too dang cute...love them and the embossing is awesome...

    ReplyDelete
  6. That is just Adorable! Love everything about it. I left you something on my blog. :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit my little sliver of Paradise.
I love reading your comments!!!
Hugs & Happy Days! ~Min