Sunday, February 5, 2012

Whimsie Doodles FEBRUARY New Release

Are you ready?  Can you wait any longer??  =)
How stinkin' cute is this little Easter Lizzie?
Image - Whimsie Doodles "Easter Lizzie"
Paper - Miscellaneous Scraps Printed & CS - ALL from my Scrap Box
Coloring - Copics BG13 BG15 E21 E33 E35 E37 E50 RV17 RV19 V15 V17 Y15 Y17 YG01
Tools - EK Success Punch, Cuttlebug & Nesties
Extra STUFF - Felt, Buttons, Stazon Jet Black Ink, Doodling, Studio G Sentiment, Dimensionals & BLING

Visit the Whimsie Doodles Store and check out the rest of the new release digis for February - you're gonna love 'em!
Hugs & Happy Days!

3 comments:

  1. Such a fresh color combo and what a sentiment - lol!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the doodled border! Your cards are always so bright and cheery! They make me smile! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. totally awesome--thanks so much for stopping by my blog yesterday with your wonderful comments. i am so happy to be a part of the team this month!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit my little sliver of Paradise.
I love reading your comments!!!
Hugs & Happy Days! ~Min