Monday, February 27, 2012

ABC with a Recipe!

Happy Anything But a Card Day!

I thought I'd share with you one my favorite Sports Weekend (or any weekend for that matter) dips!
The Bugaboo team did a recipe swap and this was the recipe I picked.
"Sports Weekend Buffalo Chicken Dip"
Can you say YUMMO??
1 8oz pkg Cream Cheese
1/2 c. Ranch Dressing
1/4 or 1/2 bottle Frank's Hot Sauce (Smallest Bottle)
1/4 or 1/2 bottle Frank's Buffalo Wings Sauce (Smallest Bottle)
1 Large can - Canned White Meat Chicken
1/2 block (4 oz) Shredded Cheddar Cheese
1 Box of Wheat Thins or Crackers you LOVE
Throw everything into a dish you can mircowave or throw in the oven.
Warm until melty and gooey.
ENJOY!
Papers - All from my scrap box (even that WONDERFUL M Go Blue paper).
Coloring - Copics
Extra STUFF - Bling & Stickles

Give this recipe a try - pin it if you like it and let me know what you think!  
I would love to hear if this becomes one of your go to favorites like it is at our house!  
Hugs & Happy Days!

1 comment:

  1. How darling for a recipe. Thank you for sharing and giving me some inspiration for an upcoming project.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit my little sliver of Paradise.
I love reading your comments!!!
Hugs & Happy Days! ~Min