Tuesday, February 28, 2012

HA HA, Make Me Laugh

 And it's all about the HUMOR!
Bugaboo is sponsoring the Creative Card Crew's Challenge this week and we can't wait for you to join us!

So I recently became addicted to Pinterest - "My Name is Min and I'm a Pin-head" =)
One day, while I was pinning, I ran across this fabulous sign and KNEW it had to grace the cover of a card.

Well, with today's Humor challenge over at the Creative Card Crew, today was the PERFECT time for the cover gracing of this card.

Image - Bugaboo Stamps "Itchy Sit"
Papers - Bazzill, Coredinations & Basic Grey - ALL from my Scrappy Box
Coloring - 100 E53 E55 E57 R37 R39 R59 W1
Extra STUFF - Dimensionals, Custom border, Candi, Dimensionals and Computer Generated Sentiment

Hopefully, no one is offended and everyone is laughing.  =)
I know my hubby and I BOTH had a good laugh!  =)
A few people we know that should be layin' out in the yard, ya know!

So, come join us for the Creative Card Crew's Challenge, and SHOW US YOUR HUMOR!!!
Hugs & Happy Days!
This funny card has been entered into the following challenges -
Creative Card Crew's Challenge - Humor

Creative Mondays - Anything Goes
My Craft Spot - 1E - Make us laugh
Paper Playtime - 2W  (2nd week) Pets! And add a Sentiment!

4 comments:

  1. Oh Min, I am dying over here... LMBO love that sentiment!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a super cute card!!! Love the puppy and funny sentiment. Thank you so very much for playing with us at Paper Playtime!!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great card! Cute sentiment!
    Thanks for playing along at My Craft Spot this week.
    Candy
    candyscraftcorner.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your cards are such fun Min, loved looking at your blog Hugs Elaine

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit my little sliver of Paradise.
I love reading your comments!!!
Hugs & Happy Days! ~Min