Friday, February 10, 2012

Bugaboo Freebie Friday

And BOY is this Bugaboo freebie just ADORABLE - but I could be partial because it includes a cute kitty!
Image - Bugaboo Stamps "Kids Girl Cat"
Papers - All from my scrap bin - Basic Grey & Bazzill
Copics - E50 E51 E55 E57 E59 G24 G28  R000 R81 R83 W1 W3
Tools - Cuttlebug & Nesties
Extra STUFF - Custom Lace (American Crafts), Custom Brad, Flat Backed Pearls, Miscellaneous Sentiment Stamp, Dew Drop Ink & Dimensionals

You can get this super cutie over at The Bugaboo Stamps Store (and check out the rest of the collection).  And, for a bit more inspiration, visit The Bug Blog and check out the awesome projects the rest of the team created!
Hugs & Happy Days!


1 comment:

  1. I love all the cards today but yours captured me with the DP and that big fat button. LOVE LOVE it!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit my little sliver of Paradise.
I love reading your comments!!!
Hugs & Happy Days! ~Min