Wednesday, February 29, 2012

If you find the Purse...

Get the shoes to match!! =)
I thought this little Lizzie with her purse (from Whimsie Doodles) was too cute and should be on the front of a card - so here she is!
Image - Whimsie Doodles "Purse Lizzie"
Papers - Bazzill & Paper Studio Scraps, also Bazzill pre-cut border
Coloring - Copics
Extra STUFF - Ribbon & BLING!

Can you believe it?  Today is the LAST day of February and the ENTIRE month - and actually a BONUS day if you think about it.  And can you believe it - all I've used for paper is scraps from my scrap boxes - this ENTIRE month????

What about you - do you make it a habit to use up your scraps?

I think I might keep the scrap thing going for March too - it's kind of fun to try and USE up stuff you already have....PLUS it makes room so you can get some NEW stuff!  =)  

Hugs & Happy Days!
This has been entered into the following challenges - 
Cooking It Up With Katie -2W, 1E - # 90 3 favorite things which are BLING, SCRAPS & My Copics!
Scrapalicious - C5, must be follower, 1E - anything goes
Simon Says Stamp - anything goes
Sisterhood of Crafters  - 2W, 3E - use a digi  (2nd wk)


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit my little sliver of Paradise.
I love reading your comments!!!
Hugs & Happy Days! ~Min