Friday, February 17, 2012

Freebie Friday at Bugaboo...

And there's a New Sherrif's in town!
Isn't he cute?
Image - Bugaboo Stamps "A Kids View - Cowboys - Sheriff"
Papers - SCRAPS from my scrap bin (can I tell you I'm starting to MAKE a DENT in my scraps).
Coloring - Copics B93 B95 E23 E25 E27 E50 R000 R08 R27 W1 Y17 Y19 100
Tools - Die Cutting Machine
Extra STUFF - Computer Generated Sentiment & Smooch

Come visit The Bug Blog and check out the inspiration from the rest of the designers, then be sure to visit The Bugaboo Store and get your freebie (and add a few of the collection cuties to YOUR collection).
Hugs & Happy Days!

2 comments:

  1. This is so cute Min, love your papers and the stars.. Perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMGOSH.....soooooo adorable....great papers and interpretation. I so want to jump on this image more than anything after seeing your card and the others too!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit my little sliver of Paradise.
I love reading your comments!!!
Hugs & Happy Days! ~Min