Friday, February 10, 2012

Oh, Scrap!!!

That's what I was saying when I realized just HOW MANY pieces of SCRAP PAPER I have (in addition the the CRAZY amount of full sheets of paper).

The awesome thing - this month's February challenge at  Whimsie Doodles  is an "Oh SCRAP" challenge - whip up a project that uses up your SCRAPS!!!

My Oh, Scrap project - this adorable card using a new Whimsie Doodles February Release and LOTS of SCRAPS!!
Image - Whimsie Doodles "Easter Jayson"
Papers - Oh, SCRAP - I have no idea, they came out of the SCRAP bin!!
Coloring - Copics B24 B26 BG 13 BG15 E21 E31 E33 E35 E50 RV7 RV19 Y15 Y17 YG01 YG17 YG23 YG25 YR15 R16
Tools - Cuttlebug, Swiss Dots Embossing Folder, Nesties
Extra STUFF - Custom Ribbon, Bakers Twine, Custom Button, Doodling, Dimensionals, Studio G Sentiment, Stazon Jet Black Ink & Stickles

Come join the Whimsie Doodles Design Team with this month's "Oh, SCRAP" challenge - we can't wait to see what SCRAPS you dig out of your scrapbox!!
Hugs & Scrappy Days!
This card has been entered into the following challenges - 
Whimsie Doodles - February Oh, SCRAP challenge


1 comment:

  1. Love the bright colors and fab layout! Way to go with the scraps!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit my little sliver of Paradise.
I love reading your comments!!!
Hugs & Happy Days! ~Min