Thursday, October 1, 2015

Oldie But Goodie Thursday @ Bugaboo

First - HAPPY Birthday to my wonderful hubby and father!
Wishing you an amazing day!
We LOVE YOU!

Back to our regularly scheduled program....

Do you like Oldies?  
When I think of Oldies, I think of music - the "Oldies" that my dad listened too when I was a kid.  The same Oldies that I now listen too and likely the same Oldies that our daughter will listen to (or at least while she's growing up and I have control of the radio).  :)

Today, we have a different kind of Oldie - A Bugaboo Stamps Oldie But Goodie.
There are a TON of great Oldiesto add to you collection - like this Bird'day digi.
Image - Bugaboo Stamps - chickz - holy cluck another birdday
Papers - PTI Cardstock
Extra STUFF - BLING, Doodling & Dimensionals

You can check out the Oldies that the rest of the designers dusted off and then head to The Bugaboo Store and add these fellas to your collection!
Hugs & Happy Days!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit my little sliver of Paradise.
I love reading your comments!!!
Hugs & Happy Days! ~Min