Thursday, October 8, 2015

Oldie But Goodie Thursday @ Bugaboo

Do you like Oldies?  
When I think of Oldies, I think of music - the "Oldies" that my dad listened too when I was a kid.  The same Oldies that I now listen too and likely the same Oldies that our daughter will listen to (or at least while she's growing up and I have control of the radio).  :)

Today, we have a different kind of Oldie - A Bugaboo Stamps Oldie But Goodie.

I just LOVE this Bugaboo Stamps Flower Vases.  This Daisy vase is one of my favorites.  It's cute for birthday, but also works wonderfully for a thinking of you and even sympathy cards.

The Sympathy version is what I whipped up for today - 
Image - Bugaboo Stamps - Daisy Vase (Retired)
Papers - Cardstock
Tools - Cuttlebug & Nesties
Extra STUFF - Dimensionals, BLING & Doodling

Visit the Bug Blog and check out the other oldies that are making an appearance!

Thanks so much for stoppin' by - have a terrific day!
Hugs & Happy Days!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit my little sliver of Paradise.
I love reading your comments!!!
Hugs & Happy Days! ~Min