Wednesday, October 21, 2015

Humor Me Wednesday at The Bug Blog

Today we celebrate, crazy, bizarre and out of the ordinary holidays.
Today I'm celebrating the Count your Buttons Day with Olivia's 10 Month card for her special box.

I have this beautiful button box that my mom gave me years ago filled with lovely buttons, that I ALWAYS FORGET to USE....until after the card is complete!
Not today!!  :)

Image - Bugaboo Stamps - Dolphin
Papers - Miscellaneous prints from my stash and Bazzill Cardstock
Tools - Cuttlebug, Nesties and EK Success Border Punch
Extra STUFF - Computer Generated sentiment, Dimensionals, Twine and PTI Button

Visit The Bug Blog and see what other silly holidays are being celebrated today! 
Hugs & Happy Days! 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit my little sliver of Paradise.
I love reading your comments!!!
Hugs & Happy Days! ~Min