Thursday, July 23, 2015

Oldie but goodie Thursday

You got it - it's the day we dust off our oldies and put them to use!

I really love Oldie But Goodie Days - makes me go though my plethora of digis and pull out some that I haven't used in a while (or VERY LONG TIME).  :)
Today - a Congrats card for one of our neighbors.  She just got a new car and it's an occasion to be celebrated!  
Image - Bugaboo Stamps - Attitude Car
Papers - PTI cardstock and a preprinted card from Michaels
Tools - MS Border Punch
Extra STUFF - Dimensionals, Doodling, BLING, PTI Ink & Paper Smooches Sentiment

Visit The Bug Blog and see what other oldies have been dusted off and used today.  I'm sure there's AT LEAST ONE you'll find that NEEDS to be added to your collection.  :)

Hugs & Happy Days!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit my little sliver of Paradise.
I love reading your comments!!!
Hugs & Happy Days! ~Min