Tuesday, July 21, 2015

New Release Tuesday @ Bugaboo

Happy Tuesday!

We've got a lovely new release from Bugaboo Stamps today - this one is PERFECT for so many occasions - Thank you, Thinking of You, Birthday, or a simple "Hi".

Because I never seem to have enough Thinking of You cards in my collection, that is the direction I headed with this one today...

Image - Bugaboo Stamps - Lily Trio
Papers - Miscellaneous Stack from my Well Stocked paper collection (the stuff I hoard).
Tools - Cuttlebug & Nesties
Extra STUFF - Dimensionals, Miscellaneous Sentiment, Dew Drop Ink and Leftover Ribbon from a gift

Visit The Bug Blog and see all the other uses for this fabulous image the other girlies created.  Then head over to The Bugaboo Stamps Store and pick this little ditty up (and maybe a few other new images, if you haven't been there recently).

Hugs & Happy Days!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit my little sliver of Paradise.
I love reading your comments!!!
Hugs & Happy Days! ~Min