Wednesday, July 15, 2015

Christmas in July BINGO!

Have you enjoyed our Christmas in July Challenges so far this week??
Well, we've got another good one for ya!
Christmas in July BINGO!

So, I may have gone a little overboard with my BINGO, I think the ONLY space I didn't cover was the Stripes and Embossing.  Well, 7 outta 9 isn't too bad!

I've got the Bugaboo Image, Shiney Stickles, a Funny Sentiment, Players Choice (Dimensionals), Sparkley Border, Ribbon/Tulle and Snowflakes.

Don't these little feathered fellas look like they've just about HAD IT with Cold weather?!  This is about how I feel in November after our first snow - READY.FOR.SPRING!!!

Papers - PIT Cardstock & Kraft
Tools - MS Icicle Border Punch
Extra STUFF - Stickles, Dimensionals, BLING, Computer Generated Sentiment & Tulle

Head on over to The Bug Blog and join the fun.  You've got a few more days to jump in and join the challenges.

Thanks so much for stoppin' by today!
Hugs & Happy Days!
Challenge Submissions:

Scrappers Delights  M, First Saturday of the M  Always Anything Goes 




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit my little sliver of Paradise.
I love reading your comments!!!
Hugs & Happy Days! ~Min