Sunday, October 20, 2013

Stella Says Sketch - Challenge 144

It's a Stella Says Sketch Challenge Day!  Ready to get sketchin'?
My mama LOVES sunflowers, so this lovely Autumn Jar with the sunflower and pumpkin was a PERFECT digi to use on her Birthday card.

We had a wonderful birthday celebration with her.  
We enjoyed dinner with my mama and honorary Grandma Marilyn at this great restaurant called Mac's in Saline.  Can you say YUMMO?
The food was ALMOST as yummy as this Doodlebug Design Harvest Paper (yep, one of my new faves that I'm sure I will be hoarding!)
Image - Bugaboo Stamps - Jar - Autumn
Papers - Doodlebug Design 'Happy Harvest' Collection, Bazzill & Coredinations Cardstock
Coloring - Copics
Tools - EK Success Border Punch
Extra STUFF - Dimensionals, Doodling, Paper Smooches, ColorBox Chestnut Roan, Stickles and Happy Harvest Bling

And this the new Stella Says Sketch Sketch we're all using this week.

Head over to The Bug Blog and join the Sketchin' fun!
Hugs & Happy Days!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit my little sliver of Paradise.
I love reading your comments!!!
Hugs & Happy Days! ~Min