Sunday, October 6, 2013

Stella Says Sketch - Challenge 143

It's a Stella Says Sketch Sunday!
And this is what I cam up with - a little Thank You card to add to my collection.  I just love these little Ladybugs!  :)
Image - Bugaboo Stamps - Ladybug Stack 
Paper - Papers from Here & Now Echo Park 6x6 stack
Coloring - Copics
Tools - EK Success Border Punch, CM Corner Punch, Cuttlebug & Nesties
Extra STUFF - Paper Smooches Sentiment, Doodling, Dimensionals & PTI Ink

So, if you come and play along with us over at The Bug Blog, you have the chance to be one of our winners - you could win 7, 4 & 2 Bugaboo Stamps Digis of your choice - Yep, that's reason enough for me to play along - isn't it for you too??
Hugs & Happy Days!


2 comments:

  1. They're so very sweet, Min! Love the sketch! Love that pretty floral paper - I am stuck at aahing and oohing over florals lately, which is so NOT like me! lol!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great use of the sketch, a lovely image & a super card. Cute doodling too, Jx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit my little sliver of Paradise.
I love reading your comments!!!
Hugs & Happy Days! ~Min