Thursday, October 10, 2013

Oldie But Goodie: Melons!

As in Thanks a Melon!  I just love this Doodlebug Design paper and this too cute little Fruit Fly (the only time I like this kind of critter I might add).
That might explain why I made another one with the SAME Exact papers as I did the end of September.  JUST.LOVE.IT!

Perfect for today's Oldie Bug, er but Goodie Day at The Bug Blog.
Image - Bugaboo Stamps - Fruit Fly Melon
Papers - Doodlebug Design Prints & PTI Cardstock
Coloring - Copics
Tools - EK Success Border Punch
Extra STUFF - BLING, Doodling & Dimensionals

Visit The Bug Blog and see what Oldies our designers dusted off.  I'm sure you'll fall in love with them like I seem to do every time I see a new image.
Yep, it goes on my MUST.GET.LIST.

Speaking of must get, you can pick up this little Fruit Fly Melon digi by visiting The Bugaboo Stamps Store.
Hugs & Happy Days!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit my little sliver of Paradise.
I love reading your comments!!!
Hugs & Happy Days! ~Min