Wednesday, April 17, 2013

Humor Me Wednesday at The Bug Blog!

What crazy holiday are we celebrating at Bugaboo's, Catch The Bug Blog today for Humor Me Wednesday?
Well, this past Sunday was International Moment of Laughter Day, today is BLAH BLAH BLAH Day (fitting since I hear a lot of blah blah blah all the time).  It's also Pet Owners Independence Day and tomorrow? 
International Juggler's Day (Fitting as well since there are a TON of CLOWNS that find their way into our lives).

However, I'm going for the International Moment of Laughter Day - Sounds good and FUNNY to me!
And who better (aside from Stella and Gus) but JJ and her Tequila to give us a chuckle!
Image - Bugaboo StampsFrame It - Life Gives You Lemons
Papers - Miscellaneous from my scrappy bin
Coloring - Copics
Tools - EK Success Border Punch
Extra STUFF - Candi, Dimensionals and Stickles

Have a good Laugh, listen to a little blah blah blah and remember, get your chain saws out tomorrow to juggle (or just leave it to the clowns......).
Hugs & Happy Days!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit my little sliver of Paradise.
I love reading your comments!!!
Hugs & Happy Days! ~Min