Saturday, April 13, 2013

Bugaboo: It's a Bugs Life Theme Challange

It's spring and it's all about a Bug's Life this week at Bugaboo Stamps!  
Our Bug's Life Theme Challenge gets started TODAY!!
With Spring here, you can't help but look forward to some of the CUTE bugs (butterflies).....they are considered a bug, aren't they??  
Well, they are in my book!
Papers - 'Tovers from my scrappy bin
Coloring - Copics
Tools - Cuttlebug, Nestie and EK Success Border Punch
Extra STUFF - Pearl BLING, Doodling, Dimensionals, Stazon Jet Black Ink & Miscellaneous sentiment

Head over to The Bug Blog and join the BUGGY fun!
Hugs & Happy Days!

1 comment:

  1. What a lovely and colourful creation, that's one fabulous butterfly Min! Thanks for your sweet comment on my blog, take care, Ira xox
    irascreacorner.blogspot.nl

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit my little sliver of Paradise.
I love reading your comments!!!
Hugs & Happy Days! ~Min