Friday, April 19, 2013

Freebie Friday at Bugaboo!

TGIF!!
Happy Freebie Friday!!
Today Jodie has the CUTEST little Cow to share! 
Pretty Cow as we're calling her - and why wouldn't she be with the flower in her mane?
This takes me back to my days as a kid growing up in the country and visiting a friend that lived on a dairy farm.  =)  The bottle fed baby cows were the sweetest!  
Papers - PTI & Coredinations Cardstock, Miscellaneous Prints from my Scrappy Bin
Coloring - Copics
Tools - EK Success Border Punch, Cuttlebug & Nesties
Extra STUFF - Felt for flower, Studio G Sentiment, Googley Eyes, Stickles, BLING, Dimensionals, Doodling & Stazon Jet Black Ink

Head over to The Bug Blog and see what other sweet projects were created using this adorable new Pretty Cow.  Then, don't forget to visit The Bugaboo Store and get yours!
Hugs & Happy Days!

1 comment:

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit my little sliver of Paradise.
I love reading your comments!!!
Hugs & Happy Days! ~Min