Thursday, July 5, 2012

What the TEXT?

Shelly's Images has a terrific challenge and great new image for you today - 
WHAT the TEXT!?
Use Text or a Sentiment on your card!
Image - Shelly's Images "Daisy"
Papers - All from my Scrappy Bin
Coloring - Copics - E 84 E87 E89 G40 G43 G46 R11 R12 R14 R17 
Tools - EK Success Border Punch & CM Square Punch
Extra STUFF - Dimensionals, BLING, Doodling & Stickles

You can add this fabulous flower to your digi collection by visiting the Shelly's Images Store AND for a bit more inspiration, visit The SI Blog and see what the rest of the girls whipped up!
Hugs & Happy Days!


1 comment:

  1. ooooh! I LOVE this project sis! The colors are so pretty, and your coloring on daisy is amazing! I love the added glittery sparkle in the middle of the flower. And I love how you popped the flower up to give it more dimension. Beautiful!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit my little sliver of Paradise.
I love reading your comments!!!
Hugs & Happy Days! ~Min