Thursday, July 12, 2012

Take Me Out To The Ball Game...

It's an Oldie But Goodie day at  Bugaboo Stamps  today and there's NOTHIN' like a day at the ball park!

That's what my hubby and I did for my birthday.  We enjoyed a great day at the ball park watching our terrific Detroit Tigers, a few cold beverages and hot dogs.  Yep, a great day at the ball park!
And I've attempted to capture a great day at the ball park with this Gus Oldie but Goodie.
Image - Bugaboo Stamps "Gus Baseball"
Papers - Recollections & Bazzill Scraps
Coloring - Copics
Extra STUFF - Studio G Sentiment, Stazon Jet Black Ink, Bling & Dimensionals

"Take Me Out To The Ball Game,
Take Me Out With The Crowd.
Buy Me Some Peanuts & Cracker Jacks.
I Don't Care If I Ever Go Back.
For It's Root Root Root For The Home Team.
If They Don't Win It's A Shame!
For It's One,
Two, 
Three Strikes You're Out!
At The Old Ball Game!"

Hugs & Happy Days!
Challenge Submissions:
Elke Kaart Een Feestje - (Formerly  Karens Doodles NL, changed name-#123 Summertime
Everybody-Art-Challenge - #201 Summer
Loves Rubber Stamps Sweet Summer Days 

10 comments:

  1. This is so cute! Thank you so much for playing along with us at Loves Rubberstamps!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fantastic card, love the colouring job. Thanks for joining us at Loves Rubberstamps!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cool creation Min...thanks for your comment on my card too. Love bugaboo stamps but don't have too many at this stage...have joined as a new follower of your blog...it's cool...luv annie

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a super card Min, I adore the design and the colours are Fab its such fun well done Hugs Elaine

    ReplyDelete
  5. We are not very familiar with this sport in the Netherlands so I have to trust you that this is a SUMMER sport :) Love Bugaboo so...great card!

    Thanks for joining in
    elke Kaart een Feestje!

    Warmest greetings, Renata

    ReplyDelete
  6. Brilliant papers to go with that fab image - love this one too, Jx

    ReplyDelete
  7. It's a beautiful card!!! But does it say summer?? Thank you for joining us at EKEF!

    gr. arjette.

    ReplyDelete
  8. beautiful Summer Card!! Thanks for joining in our EAC.
    Big Hugs
    Tina46

    ReplyDelete
  9. Coooool card, so far out! I'm going to share this to my granny, it will make he smile and laugh.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit my little sliver of Paradise.
I love reading your comments!!!
Hugs & Happy Days! ~Min