Sunday, July 1, 2012

Stella Says Sketch with Shelly's Images!

Happy July 1st - and welcome to another Stella Says Sketch challenge sketch - today we get to play with Shelly's Images!
One of my favorite Shelly's Images digi?  Presents of course, and because my birthday is just around the corner, it seemed fitting.  Plus, I have a wonderful friend who is celebrating her birthday on July 4.  =)
Image - Shelly's Image "Presents"
Papers - all from a scrappy paper exchange =)
Coloring - Copics B53 B57 E44 E47 E49
Tools - MS Border Punch
Extra STUFF - Studio G Sentiment, Colorbox Chestnut Roan Ink, Ribbon from my stash, Doodling & Dimensionals

Head on over to The Bug Blog and check out the sketch for this edition of the Stella Says Sketch challenge.
And, if there are a few images you MUST add to you Bugaboo Collection, visit the Bugaboo Store
We'd love to have you play along!
Hugs & Happy Days!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit my little sliver of Paradise.
I love reading your comments!!!
Hugs & Happy Days! ~Min