Tuesday, April 24, 2012

Party Time Tuesdays Challenge with Bugaboo

Bugaboo is sponsoring the Party Time Tuesdays Challenge this week and we can't wait for you to join us!

The Challenge?  ANYTHING GOES + Kraft
So, with Earth Day being the other day I thought I'd share with you another Earth Day card!  =)
Papers - Kraft, Bazzill & DCWV Print ALL SCRAPS from my scrappy bin
Coloring - Copics
Extra STUFF - Dimensionals, Studio G Sentiment Stamps, Doodling, Twine, Stazon & Versamark Inks

Thanks so much for stoppin' by today and PLEASE come join us for the  Party Time Tuesdays Challenge - we'd love to have you play along and we're REALLY love for you to WIN!  =)

Hugs & Happy Days!
Challenge Submissions -
Party Time Tuesdays Challenge - Anything Goes + Kraft!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit my little sliver of Paradise.
I love reading your comments!!!
Hugs & Happy Days! ~Min