Monday, April 16, 2012

Have your Cupcake & Eat it TOO!

That's what BIRTHDAY's are all about!

Every birthday should be celebrated with cupcakes and LOTS of FROSTING!  =)
Here's a little birthday card I whipped up for one of the kiddos in our family celebratin' a special day.
Image - I have NO idea.....I had it in my miscellaneous digi's and had picked it up some time ago - so if you know WHERE it came from - I'd love to know!!!
Papers - Miscellaneous from my stash & Kraft
Coloring - Copics - BG11 BG32 BG34 R06 R09 YR02, YR12 YR16
Extra STUFF - Studio G Sentiment, Stazon Jet Black Ink, Stickles and Miscellaneous Ribbon/Tulle

Thanks for stoppin' by today!
Hugs & Happy Days!

1 comment:

  1. Hi Min, That digi is from Meljens Designs. I have it too. Great card.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit my little sliver of Paradise.
I love reading your comments!!!
Hugs & Happy Days! ~Min