Monday, April 2, 2012

Easter Cross

Yep, with Easter right around the corner, you can bet this week will be nearly ALL Easter Cards!  =)

I whipped up this one for my inlaws - I just loved this image from Nana Vic - a great reminder of Easter is really about.
Image - Nana Vic "Easter Cross"
Papers - Bazzill from my scrappy box
Coloring - Copics  E31 E33 E35 E37 G21 G24 V91 V93 V95 V99 Y02 Y11
Tools - Cuttlebug, Script Embossing folder & Nesties
Extra STUFF - Stickles, Stazon Jet Black Ink, Dimensionals & Studio G Sentiment Stamp

Thanks so much for visiting today I hope you enjoy all the blessings of Easter with your family this weekend!
Hugs & Happy Days!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit my little sliver of Paradise.
I love reading your comments!!!
Hugs & Happy Days! ~Min