Monday, January 16, 2012

Would you like an Olive....

With your Martini??

Every time I see a pet with one of these cones on, I can't help but chuckle, and now, Melyssa has given me something more to chuckle about with this new Martini Dog image from Whimsie Doodles!

Add a few Olives and You've got yourself a Martini!
Papers - MME & Bazzill
Coloring - E70 E71 E74 E79 W1 YG63 YG67
Tools - Cuttlebug, Nesties & Hole Punch
Extra STUFF - Felt, Doodling, Dimensionals, Glue Dots & Stickles

Get your Furry Martini at the Whimsie Doodles store and MAKE someone LAUGH like an IDIOT or at least crack a smile!!
Hugs & Happy Days!
Pin It

2 comments:

  1. Hahahahah....so love this....another giggle to me from you....thank you!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I had to leave another comment. I went to the link you left for martini dog but it took me to the home page. There is not a "search" option and after looking fro 5 minutes, I gave up. Could you suggest to them to put a search option to make it more user friendly. I love some of the images you've been using, but given up on finding them at the store. Thanks and smiles.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit my little sliver of Paradise.
I love reading your comments!!!
Hugs & Happy Days! ~Min