Thursday, January 5, 2012

January Whimsie Doodles New Releases

HAPPY New Release Day from Whimsie Doodles!!!
As the Design Team, I think this is our favorite day of the month!! =)
So, this Man's best friend is called "I Tried Dog"
I think we've all thought that one or twice before!
Papers - WRM, Kraft & Bazzill
Coloring - Copics BG45 BG49 E30 E31 E33 100 R24 R27 V06 Y26 Y28 YG06 YG07
Tools - EK Success Punch
Extra STUFF - BLING - Stickles, Googley Eyes, Doodling & Dimensionals

You can pick up this super cute, troublesome cutie at The Whimsie Doodles Store under What's New and add him to your collection!

Visit the Whimsie Doodles blog and see what the rest of the girls on the team have created.
They're adorably funny - you'll love 'em!
Hugs & Happy Days!

2 comments:

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit my little sliver of Paradise.
I love reading your comments!!!
Hugs & Happy Days! ~Min